The Foundation for Southern Tier Libraries is a 501 (c) 3 corporation chartered by the State of New York Department of Education in 2011. The mission of the foundation is promote, fund, and support the long-term vitality of the 48 libraries and reading centers in the Southern Tier Library System.
Find your library or visit any of our 48 libraries here
You have an important part to play! Your contributions make grants to libraries possible.
Foundation Board of Trustees
- President – Peter Gamba, Penn Yan
- Vice President – Dale Wexell, Corning
- Treasurer – Paul Webster, Bath
- Philip Archer, Watkins Glen
- Sherry Collins, Horseheads
- Denise King, Elmira
- Judy Phillips, Watkins Glen
- Kay Thomas, Dundee
- Bonnie Weber, Branchport
- Ristiina Wigg, Corning
- Joyce Witkowski, Hammondsport